When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just mount a bicycle and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the ride you are taking. ~ Conan Doyle
The Electra Cruiser
Maybe you take it slow because you're not in a hurry. Or maybe you just want everybody to get a nice, long look. An Electra Cruiser is a work of art. The ultimate expression of your style. A style that is integrated throughout every detail of the bike to create a ride like you've never experienced.
Shown here - new 2013 models
- Electra Emerald Hawaii 3i Watch the serenity of the natural world unfold before you as you cruise on your Hawaii.
- Electra Tiger Shark 3i The ultimate expression of your style.
- Electra Wren 3i Electra's new Wren combines style, color and comfort into one beautiful ride that's meant to be cherished as much as it's ridden.
- Electra Black/Olive Custom 3i Internal 3 speed hub, color matched fenders, and pedal forward design.
- Electra Strawberries & Cream Custom 3i Internal 3 speed hub, color matched fenders, and pedal forward design.
Eighteen years ago, our founders fell in love with the iconic cruisers gracing America's boardwalks and beach towns. But as nice as they looked, they felt clunky and awkward to ride. So over time, we opened up the geometry of the frame, moved the pedals forward, relaxed the seat tube angle, added an ergonomic bend to the handlebars and gave the body entire body breathing room. A classic was reborn and awarded with a patent for its innovation in performance, comfort, and control.
We now have the most diverse range of options out there for all types of personalities. Choose between a variety of styles and accessories that let your true self shine. That's how we roll.
- Frame: Classic Hi-Ten Steel or Aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology
- Brakes: Hand brake or Coaster brake
- Fork: Steel Unicrown
- Headset: 1” Steel Threaded
- Bottom Bracket: 9-PC Loose Ball
- Rims: Alloy
- Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless/Brass Nipples
- Tires: Classic Knobby 26"x2.125"
- Crankset: Classic Steel One Piece
- Pedals: Deluxe Block
- Shifters: Shimano 3 or 7 speed (also available in single speed)
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Cassette/Rear Cog: 22T
- Chain: KMC 410
- Saddle: Electra Comfort w/ Elastomer Springs
- Seatpost: Classic Steel Pillar
- Handlebar: Electra Bullhorn
- Stem: Alloy Classic
- Grips: Comfort Kraton
- Special: Integrated Kickstand and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware